Project Manager - Interior Design
Our Tampa, FL studio is currently seeking a Design Project Manager in pursuit of all things interior design related (and beyond) to join our team of creative and passionate professionals. The ideal candidate will have solid experience managing multiple interior design project types while demonstrating the ability to contribute to the delivery of successful projects and building of client relationships.
- Manage multiple clients and project types simultaneously
- Develop and maintain client relationships and team communication to ensure successful project delivery
- Produce fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFPs and other opportunities
- Conduct client and team meetings throughout projects and clearly communicate expectations/next steps
- Direct/Participate in all phases of design, including full construction documentation and coordination
- Conduct QC reviews of all deliverables to ensure design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
- Maintain project budgets, schedules and deadlines and all associated team efforts to assure projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Design
- 8+ years’ experience in Design profession
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Excellent skills with AutoCAD and Revit software
- Account management experience highly desired
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
November 2, 2017
Global Architecture, Design, and Consulting Services firm, NELSON, is launching a new initiative ...
October 19, 2017
When it came time to relocate ECMC’s Corporate offices, ECMC wanted to better reflect their...
October 4, 2017
Today’s healthcare environments, like most things, are changing in response to technologica...