Our Charlotte, NC office is currently seeking an architectural Project Manager to join our team of creative and passionate professionals. The ideal candidate will have solid experience managing multiple retail/commercial design project types, with a concentration on retail and financial services retail renovations.
• Manage multiple clients and project types simultaneously
• Develop and maintain client relationships and team communication to ensure successful project delivery
• Produce fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFPs and other opportunities
• Direct/Participate in all phases of design, including full construction documentation and coordination
• Conduct client and team meetings throughout projects and clearly communicate expectations/next steps
• Conduct QC reviews of all deliverables to ensure design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
• Maintain project budgets, schedules and deadlines and all associated team efforts to assure projects are delivered on time and in budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
• 7-10 years of experience in commercial project types
• Architectural license is preferred but not required
• Excellent skills with Revit and AutoCAD software
• Account (repeat client) experience highly desired
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.