NELSON’s marketing department is searching for a creative and passionate individual to join our Team. The marketing department and its fifteen Teammates support all of the marketing and communications activities for the entire organization, and they try to have as much fun as possible while delivering awesome results! We are seeking a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to add to our team in Atlanta, GA.
Are you the right fit?
Are you looking for a collaborative, fun environment? Are you tired of being the “one-man-shop” for all marketing related activities with no support? Are you tired of your combination “marketing + sales” responsibilities? Are you looking for a good home for your sarcastic wit and love of cats? Read on!
- Herding Cats: Coordinating proposal teams to respond brilliantly to RFIs, RFQs and RFPs
- Data Decluttering: Support the department’s ongoing marketing data and digital asset organization program – includes the holy grail of proposal making – quickly finding that “stuff I wrote that one time for that one thing that one year”
- Arts & Crafts: Working with flexible InDesign templates, colorful pictures, and a dedicated graphic designer to create pretty materials – minimal government forms and PowerPoint usage!
- Team Spirit: Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to share information, have deep discussions, and make use of all the GIFs on giphy.com
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of responding to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs required!
- Architecture/Interior design/engineering/construction industry experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Particularly InDesign, it will make your life easier)
- Organized and detail oriented is your middle name
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with many unique personalities
- Team player!
About the Team:
NELSON’s marketing department is a 15-person team supporting a nearly 700-person design, architecture, and consulting services organization. The team emphasizes fun and culture as much as results. Questions are encouraged, and drama is banned for life.
November 2, 2017
Global Architecture, Design, and Consulting Services firm, NELSON, is launching a new initiative ...
October 19, 2017
When it came time to relocate ECMC’s Corporate offices, ECMC wanted to better reflect their...
October 4, 2017
Today’s healthcare environments, like most things, are changing in response to technologica...