NELSON has recently joined operations with Philadelphia based firm, Cope Linder Architects. As a result of this partnership and growth in our Healthcare Studio, both our Philadelphia studios are currently seeking highly motivated Project Architects in pursuit of all things design related (and beyond)!
- Participate in design phase activities by providing expertise in detail development
- Prepare comprehensive construction drawings and specifications
- Assist with all corresponding construction phase activities
- Develop and issue addenda, sketches and clarifications as required
- Review project submittals
- Participate in the punch list process
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in architecture or a related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit software a must
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this is the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the larger volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
NELSON and FRCH Design Worldwide Expand Industry Market Segment, Practice Leadership and Global Reach by Merging Operations
January 9, 2018
Cincinnati, OH (January 10, 2018) –NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, anno...
November 27, 2017
NWH, the Minneapolis-based holding company of renowned design firm NELSON, is continuing on its g...
November 27, 2017
NELSON, one of the fast-growing global architecture, interior design, and consulting services fir...