Interior Designers (Mid-Senior Level)
Our award-winning Atlanta, GA design team is currently seeking Interior Designers (Mid-Senior Level) to join our team of creative and passionate professionals. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in planning and designing commercial office interiors while demonstrating creative and outside-the-box thinking, building client relationships, and delivering successful projects.
- Lead a design team on projects of various scope and scale
- Collaborate on commercial interiors projects, including programming, conceptual and schematic design, design development, and management of budgets and schedules
- Develop design concepts, space plans, and key architectural details illustrating design intent that aligns with the project requirements and client goals
- Conduct all major presentations and client meetings, and communicate with consultants and vendors throughout the project
- Oversee and participate in the development of construction documents and specifications to ensure compliance with design intent
- Stay well-informed of latest design trends, architectural/design products and materials, strategies for current workplace solutions, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited university
- 3-5+ years’ experience of professional and commercial interior design experience
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Aptitude to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Fluency and confidence using AutoCAD; Revit a plus
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
Advance your career and work for a progressive, extremely organized and highly respected interior design and architecture firm. We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
NELSON and FRCH Design Worldwide Expand Industry Market Segment, Practice Leadership and Global Reach by Merging Operations
January 9, 2018
Cincinnati, OH (January 10, 2018) –NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, anno...
November 27, 2017
NWH, the Minneapolis-based holding company of renowned design firm NELSON, is continuing on its g...
November 27, 2017
NELSON, one of the fast-growing global architecture, interior design, and consulting services fir...