Design Director (Interior Design)
NELSON is seeking a Design Director to join our Boston, MA team. This individual will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of the company's design strategy, while too pursuing business development efforts within the specified region.
- Operate as a catalyst for design
- Establish and communicate project vision
- Effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to maximize efficiency and attain objectives
- Ensure design objectives are met on time and within budget
- Conduct design reviews at the appropriate stages for all projects
- Pursue and participate in Business Development efforts within the specified region
- Continuously develop and mentor staff so as to maximize their potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with an interior design or architectural firm
- NCIDQ and/or LEED AP a plus
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
NELSON and FRCH Design Worldwide Expand Industry Market Segment, Practice Leadership and Global Reach by Merging Operations
January 9, 2018
Cincinnati, OH (January 10, 2018) –NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, anno...
November 27, 2017
NWH, the Minneapolis-based holding company of renowned design firm NELSON, is continuing on its g...
November 27, 2017
NELSON, one of the fast-growing global architecture, interior design, and consulting services fir...