Are you Energetic? Organized? Tech Savvy? If so, we might have the job for you! We are seeking Administrative Coordinator to work in our Philadelphia, PAoffice. The Administrative Coordinator will provide administrative support to Teammates throughout the office and is responsible for supporting and promoting our mission to Inspire. Create. Transform. Serve.
NELSON has had some of our most prominent growth in the last 18 months, merging with many firms across the country to create a dynamic and forward-thinking organization. Amid all of the hustle and bustle, we need a top-notch Administrative Coordinator to keep us in the know and on point by:
- Greeting guests and answering calls, giving everyone the true NELSON experience
- Ensuring our teammates have everything they need to be superstars (Supplies, equipment and sometimes just a winning smile during a day of chaos)
- Providing executive administrative support as needed by completing memos, presentations, special projects and travel needs.
- Expertly scheduling conference rooms, team meetings and special office functions. Act as our hospitality concierge (greeting our guests, coordinating catering and event planning)
- Serve as a backup for managing company-wide travel services
- Facilitate and manage designated vendors and related services.
- Manage supply ordering, inventory and administer shipping and receiving services
- Using your inner detective, performing detailed research and proofreading with an eagle eye
- Handling our network’s portal updates and archiving information
Our Administrative Coordinator will:
- Have administrative/clerical experience supporting a large, creative team (Experience in an architecture or design services firm is definitely a plus!)
- Excellent and up to date software skills in MS office (Can you create a killer spreadsheet? Archive essential data? Navigate and monitor our network portal? )
- An organized mind that change direction on a dime
- An innovative approach to problem solving (“How can I make this better and more streamlined?”)
- A rock star attitude towards supporting the team and taking on ‘all other duties’ as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant administrative/receptionist experience. Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and general computer operations required
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No staffing agencies please.
NELSON and FRCH Design Worldwide Expand Industry Market Segment, Practice Leadership and Global Reach by Merging Operations
January 9, 2018
Cincinnati, OH (January 10, 2018) –NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, anno...
November 27, 2017
NWH, the Minneapolis-based holding company of renowned design firm NELSON, is continuing on its g...
November 27, 2017
NELSON, one of the fast-growing global architecture, interior design, and consulting services fir...