We are seeking Project Managers to join our growing team in New York, NY. We are seeking energetic, organized and pro-active individuals to manage multiple corporate interior projects of varying size and scope.
- Develop fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’s and other opportunities
- Develop and execute contracts between NELSON and its outside consultants and clients for services
- Develop and communicate expectations on each project for achieving client satisfaction and holding the project team accountable for attaining them
- Oversee and participate in the design and project delivery process
- Develop and monitor project schedules and budgets
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
- Enhance the work and careers of NELSON teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring
- Support the efforts of NELSON Marketing and the Business Developer for the Region through participation in client development, and marketing activities
- Support the efforts of Accounting through the development of accurate project set-up documentation, reviews and approvals of consultant and client invoices, monitoring of outstanding invoices and support in collections as needed to drive profitability
- Act as Project Architect when required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design, and minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in the Architecture/Design profession with at least 5 years of project management experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications including PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- AutoCAD skills required, Revit skills highly desired
- Experience with corporate interiors
- Account management experience is highly desired
- Architectural license and LEED AP a plus
- Strong technical skills
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are ready to join a fast-paced, growing team that thinks outside of the box, apply by clicking the link below!
No phone calls or agencies please.
October 19, 2017
When it came time to relocate ECMC’s Corporate offices, ECMC wanted to better reflect their...
October 4, 2017
Today’s healthcare environments, like most things, are changing in response to technologica...
August 21, 2017
After a string of recent national moves, NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, announced...