We are seeking Project Managers to join our growing team in New York, NY. We are seeking energetic, organized and pro-active individuals to manage multiple corporate interior projects of varying size and scope.
- Develop fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’s and other opportunities
- Develop and execute contracts between NELSON and its outside consultants and clients for services
- Develop and communicate expectations on each project for achieving client satisfaction and holding the project team accountable for attaining them
- Oversee and participate in the design and project delivery process
- Develop and monitor project schedules and budgets
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
- Enhance the work and careers of NELSON teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring
- Support the efforts of NELSON Marketing and the Business Developer for the Region through participation in client development, and marketing activities
- Support the efforts of Accounting through the development of accurate project set-up documentation, reviews and approvals of consultant and client invoices, monitoring of outstanding invoices and support in collections as needed to drive profitability
- Act as Project Architect when required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design, and minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in the Architecture/Design profession with at least 5 years of project management experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications including PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- AutoCAD skills required, Revit skills highly desired
- Experience with corporate interiors
- Account management experience is highly desired
- Architectural license and LEED AP a plus
- Strong technical skills
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are ready to join a fast-paced, growing team that thinks outside of the box, apply by clicking the link below!
No phone calls or agencies please.
August 21, 2017
After a string of recent national moves, NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, announced...
August 9, 2017
In a move that will significantly expand architectural services in the southeast, global architec...
June 1, 2017
NELSON is moving in on high-rise commercial architecture. In a move that will take them from a na...