Our award-winning Atlanta, GA design team is seeking creative, innovative, and driven Teammates with a passion for Interior Design and Architectural visualizations to join them in their pursuit of all things corporate design (and beyond)!
With our team and opportunities continuing to grow, we are currently looking for an entry to mid-level Visual Artist with a talent for rapid conceptual architectural visuals.
Our Requirements are Simple:
- Desire to join a unique and creative design studio
- Ability to develop innovative design solutions and visualizations
- Pride in your work, your team, and your company
- Ideas that aren’t just outside of the box, but redefine the box!
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Strong interest in Architectural Visualization
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design or Academic Programs with a strong focus in 3D modeling.
- Enjoy crossing disciplinary boundaries to create well-designed spaces. Applicant must be excellent at brainstorming and collaboration; both listening and contributing.
- Capability to create 3D visuals using 3DS Max, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.; VRay, Unreal & Unity Engine experience a plus. Other 3D modeling platforms may be considered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to convey quick ideas and concepts through hand sketches
- Ability and appreciation for workingin a team and give and take direction
- Must be proactive and able to meet individual and group deadlines
- Interest in photography principles
Advance your career and work for a progressive, extremely organized and highly respected interior designand architecture firm. Excellent compensation and benefits along with an energetic, first class working environment are just a few of the reasons our employees really do enjoy their jobs.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level with a firm known for its robust culture and exceptional reputation! If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
NELSON and FRCH Design Worldwide Expand Industry Market Segment, Practice Leadership and Global Reach by Merging Operations
January 9, 2018
Cincinnati, OH (January 10, 2018) –NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, anno...
November 27, 2017
NWH, the Minneapolis-based holding company of renowned design firm NELSON, is continuing on its g...
November 27, 2017
NELSON, one of the fast-growing global architecture, interior design, and consulting services fir...