Our Dallas, Texas office is currently seeking a Technical Designer to join our team of creative and passionate professionals. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in planning and designing commercial interiors while demonstrating the ability to contribute to the team’s delivery of successful projects and building of client relationships.
Manage and produce AutoCAD drawings for any project phase, including but not limited to:
· Update drawings with as-build data and redlines
· Prepare CAD media for architectural drawings and/or surveys
· Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to follow direction in producing deliverables
· Ability to create details and sections
· Ensure CAD standards and guidelines are followed; Conduct quality audit checks on drawings
· Accurately measure areas and obtain square footage calculations
· Conduct onsite surveys and document existing conditions
· Clearly communicate with design team to ensure tasks area delivered within the determined budget and schedule
· AutoCAD Architectural Technician Degree or Diploma
· 3+ years’ of AutoCAD working experience; AutoCAD Expertise
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· General knowledge of BOMA or other area measuring standards is desired
· General understanding of concepts related to document management systems and/or Project Information Management Systems is desired
· General knowledge of Autodesk Revit Architecture and related BIM software is desired
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link below. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.