Technical Designer / CAD Support Specialist
Our award-winning Atlanta, GA design team is currently seeking a Technical Designer/CAD Specialist to join our team of creative and passionate professionals. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in planning and designing commercial office interiors while demonstrating the ability to contribute to the team’s delivery of successful projects and building of client relationships.
· Manage and produce AutoCAD drawings for any project phase, including but not limited to:
· Update drawings with as-build data and redlines
· Prepare CAD media for architectural drawings and/or surveys
· Demonstrate ability to follow direction in producing deliverables
· Support the development and maintenance of CAD prototypes, templates, dynamic blocks and details for the firm’s CAD library
· Ensure CAD standards and guidelines are followed; Conduct quality audit checks on drawings
· Accurately measure areas and obtain square footage calculations
· Conduct on site surveys and document existing conditions
· Clearly communicate with design team to ensure tasks area delivered within the determined budget and schedule
· AutoCAD Architectural Technician Degree or Diploma
· 3+ years’ of AutoCAD working experience; AutoCAD Expertise
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· General knowledge of BOMA or other area measuring standards is desired
· General understanding of concepts related to document management systems and/or Project Information Management Systems is desired
· General knowledge of Autodesk Revit Architecture and related BIM software is desired
Advance your career and work for a progressive, extremely organized and highly respected interior design and architecture firm. Excellent compensation and benefits along with an energetic, first class working environment are just a few of the reasons our employees really do enjoy their jobs.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level with a firm known for its robust culture and exceptional reputation! If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
NELSON and FRCH Design Worldwide Expand Industry Market Segment, Practice Leadership and Global Reach by Merging Operations
January 9, 2018
Cincinnati, OH (January 10, 2018) –NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, anno...
November 27, 2017
NWH, the Minneapolis-based holding company of renowned design firm NELSON, is continuing on its g...
November 27, 2017
NELSON, one of the fast-growing global architecture, interior design, and consulting services fir...