Interior Designer (Mid-Senior Level)
We are seeking a creative Mid Level/Senior Designer to join our team in the Tampa, FL office. This individual will participate in all phases of projects, meeting or exceeding the clients’ business objectives, while maintaining professional alignment of project schedule and budget. This may include, but is not limited to: programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, furniture specification, and deliver successful projects.
- Participate with the Project Manager in consultation with the client to establish project goals and objectives including, but not limited to: design intent, schedule and budget parameters
- Establish the conceptual design direction as a response to the program requirements and client’s goals and objectives
- Research and select products and systems, finishes, and furniture
- Develop design concepts, plans, elevations and details that illustrate the design intent and use of materials
- Review construction documents and specifications to ensure that the design intent is being compliant and maintained
- Conduct client presentations and communicate with consultants and vendors throughout the project
- Inspire innovative solutions to emerging design trends and workplace trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in corporate or commercial workplace interior design
- Certificate or Registration of Interior Designer or certification through NCIDQ; Registered Architect and/or LEED AP accreditation a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Professional membership and active participation in corporate or commercial real estate associations preferred
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link below. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
NELSON and FRCH Design Worldwide Expand Industry Market Segment, Practice Leadership and Global Reach by Merging Operations
January 9, 2018
Cincinnati, OH (January 10, 2018) –NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, anno...
November 27, 2017
NWH, the Minneapolis-based holding company of renowned design firm NELSON, is continuing on its g...
November 27, 2017
NELSON, one of the fast-growing global architecture, interior design, and consulting services fir...