We are currently in search of a Design Director to join our team in our New York, NY office. This individual will be responsible for implementation and oversight of the company’s design strategy while pursuing business development efforts in both the practice area and the local market.
- Demonstrate a collaborative multi-disciplinary approach to design
- Mentor developing designers in creative application, presentation skills, time management, and client management
- Support adherence to firm’s procedures, processes and best practices
- Builds on the firm’s portfolio of projects to expand the firm’s presence among the corporate and commercial community
- Participates in all aspects of business development
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or a related field
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience, specifically corporate or commercial workplace design
- Certificate or Registration of Interior Designer or certification through NCIDQ preferred
- Professional membership and/or active participation in corporate or commercial real estate associations preferred
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Both a resume and work samples are required with your application. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
NELSON and FRCH Design Worldwide Expand Industry Market Segment, Practice Leadership and Global Reach by Merging Operations
January 9, 2018
Cincinnati, OH (January 10, 2018) –NELSON, a global architecture and design firm, anno...
November 27, 2017
NWH, the Minneapolis-based holding company of renowned design firm NELSON, is continuing on its g...
November 27, 2017
NELSON, one of the fast-growing global architecture, interior design, and consulting services fir...