Financial Systems Analyst
We are seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to work in our Philadelphia, PA or Dallas, TX locations. The Financial Systems Analyst will support ERP Financial, CRM, and planning and VPM systems (Deltek VISION). This person will also use SQL to query and analyze data, troubleshoot user issues and support financial systems in a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate will communicate clearly and concisely, have an understanding of financial systems and methods to access underlying data, and prepare reports through system interfaced and through back-end queries.
- Develop Deltek VISION Reports and Dashboards utilizing Tableau
- Participation in system maintenance, user support, upgrade activities, implementations and integrations
- Provide financial systems reporting support to global users
- Coordinate and oversee custom financial reporting solutions
- Provide financial systems helpdesk and reporting support to global users
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests for processing review, testing, account reconciliations and audit support
- Coordinate Deltek Vision Info Center design and data integrity processes
- Participate in developing and recommending programs, policies and procedures
- Develop standard project reporting methodology in coordination of roll-out of application enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology and 3+ years’ of application administration experience.
- Knowledge of querying SQL Server databases and Tableau required
- Experience with Deltek Vision highly desired. CRM, Planning and VPM modules a plus.
- Experience with Accounting/ERP system implementations and integration with other software
- Must be able to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with deadlines independently and as part of a team
- Experience with data manipulation, including work with Microsoft SQL Server, advanced Excel tools (Pivot Tables, Lookups and the like), Microsoft Access and Microsoft Transact SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication, analysis, and organization skills
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link below. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Director of Design
December 1, 2016
Effective December 1st, 2016, Nat Porter has joined the NELSON team as Managing Director of its C...
November 2, 2016
Effective November 1, 2016, San Jose-based architecture and interior design firm AAI will join op...
October 26, 2016
NELSON Principal of Advisory Services, Gary Miciunas, will speak at the upcoming Design Museum Fo...