- Green Programs
- Integrated Design Coordination
- Eco-specifications Production
- Sustainability Assessments and Reports
- Education and Awareness Programs
High Performance and Green Building Design
- Green Roofs
- Day Lighting Studies
- Site Analysis
- HVAC Coordination
- Resource Reduction Analysis
- LEED-NC, EB, CI, CS, H, ND
Eco-policy Development and Implementation
- Resource Allocation
Procurement and Purchasing
Branding and Market Placement
Eco-planning, Site Planning, Research
- Master Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Facilities Planning
- Land Use Planning
- Storm Water Management
- Building Energy Consumption, Envelope and Baseline Analysis
- Building Energy Reduction Studies
- Energy Management Control System Data Evaluation
- Energy Measurement and Verification
- EPA Energy Star Building Portfolio Benchmarking and Certification
NELSON is a leader in global sustainability. We are passionate about our environmental policies and work hard to ensure that they are fully integrated within our own business plans and services.
By coordinating all aspects of a project throughout its life cycle, including programming, design solutions, specifications and construction documentation, construction administration and commissioning, NELSON is able to provide seamless client support and minimize any environmental impact.
- 14th largest specifier of sustainable materials on interiors projects (Green Giants, Interior Design magazine)
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council
- LEED Accredited Professionals
December 1, 2016
Effective December 1st, 2016, Nat Porter has joined the NELSON team as Managing Director of its C...
November 2, 2016
Effective November 1, 2016, San Jose-based architecture and interior design firm AAI will join op...
October 26, 2016
NELSON Principal of Advisory Services, Gary Miciunas, will speak at the upcoming Design Museum Fo...