NELSON is seeking energetic and pro-active Project Architects to join our New York, NY office. These individuals will serve as members of the project team and will be responsible for participation in all aspects of preparing complete and comprehensive architectural construction drawings and specifications.
- Assist the design team by researching products and systems that accomplish the design intent, including, but not limited to: lighting, hardware and millwork
- Coordinate all filing requirements of projects, including: coordination with other disciplines, collection of checks/fees, distribution of paperwork for signing and sealing and coordination of obtaining permits
- Prepare construction documents including, but not limited to: demolition plans; partition plans; reflected ceiling plans; telephone/electric/data plans; finish plans; large scale details plans; sections and elevations; detail drawings for millwork and cabinetry; schedules for doors, frames, hardware, architectural finishes and partition types; and construction specifications for all material, finish and product selections
- Prepare and issue addenda, sketches and clarifications as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Architecture/Design profession. Experience with corporate interior projects desired
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications, including: PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- AutoCAD skills required. Revit skills highly desired
- Architectural license and LEED AP a plus
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Principal, Director of Design, RipBang Studios, a division of NELSON
February 20, 2017
In January, we at NELSON introduced our new practice area, TAMI (Technology, Advertising, Media a...
February 14, 2017
NELSON Minneapolis’, Annie Hintze, LEED AP, Interior Designer, was featured in Floor Trends...
February 8, 2017
We are proud to announce that NELSON has landed a spot on this year’s Interior Design Magaz...